At Tonka Turf we believe that we are a different kind of service provider. We are not a service that you call once; we solve an issue and then go. We are on your property all season long.
Here are some questions to answer when selecting the best lawn service for you;
1. Is the service owner operated?
2. Do they have insurance?
3. Do they have the proper license for fertilizer and weed control?
4. Is the company set up as a business?
These are important questions to ask before hiring a lawn care service. The benefits of checking these questions are;
- Owner operated means that the owner of the company will be serving you and your family. If any questions arise you can simply walk out your front door when we are there and let Andy, the owner, know.
- At Tonka Turf we have only one phone number. That is Andy’s cell phone so you will get him every time.
- We are fully insured. We are serious about taking care of all the details.
- We have up to date license for fertilizer and weed control.
- We have been in business for over 13 years. We know the industry and we specialize in green lawns.
We look forward to answering any additional questions you may have. Have a wonderful season!
Andy and Sarah Patnode